VIDEO – Tony Robbins’ 10 Minute Routine to Feel Great – Will You Apply it?!
Tony Robbins’ 10 Minute Routine to Feel Great - Will You Apply it?!
By Jatinder Singh, Associate Partner, Lighthouse International
Many of us struggle to choose how we want to feel, particularly if we find ourselves in a negative state because something “bad” has happened to us. Here’s a powerful and short video by Tony Robbins on what he does in the morning to feel great about himself and his life. A key focus is on “rewiring” himself to keep more positive. As he explains in the video, he focuses on the following areas:
3 minutes of gratitude thinking about 3 things he’s really grateful for.
3 minutes focusing on good thoughts for family and friends.
3 minutes focusing on the top 3 things he wants to accomplish.
Many of us can probably relate to the feeling that while Mr Robbins' morning routine appears to be simple, it’s easier said than done to follow through with it! Here’s a few reasons that reflect why we can apply it and why we may not be able to - which ones are you going to choose?!
5 Reasons Why You Will Apply it
1. It only takes 10 minutes and everyone has 10 minutes!!
2. It will create a highway in your mind to feeling good, while reducing your fears to a old abandoned dirt-track. How many of us as Mr Robbins says, experience the exact opposite? We often default reactively to feeling negative, rather than choosing to feel positive!
4. You don't need any special training or equipment for this routine.
5. It’s enjoyable to think nice thoughts about family and friends.
However, as we said, it can be easier said than done!...
5 Reasons Why You Won’t Apply it
1. We have 20, 30, 40 years of conditioning which makes us do the opposite - feel anxious, worried etc. So you are likely to have motorway/highway to fear and a dirt-track to happiness.
2. It's very difficult to ingrain a new habit without the right accountability and support unless you have developed a high level of self-discipline in your life.
3. There needs to be a burning desire and motivation to change and it requires a total shift in attitude and perception which many of us don't know how to do.
4. It’s so easy to feel busy and overwhelmed and say that you don’t have 10 minutes!
5. You’ll say “I’ll do it tomorrow!”
Making Positive Change Is Not a One-Off Event
How do I know this? Because I've experienced it in my own life. Tony Robbins makes a great point in this video - you have to consistently do this work over time - it’s not a single event. It’s like putting petrol in your car - it continually has to be re-filled if you are going to get to a long distance destination! The best thing you can do is be around other people who are embarking on similar change in their lives...
[whatsapp url="https://www.legends.report/tony-robbins-10-minute-routine-to-feel-better-will-you-apply-it" title="A simple but powerful practice to develop a happier state..."]
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.