394 Total views, 1 Views today
Legendary Research - Who Would Be Your Ideal Mentor?
By James Mills, Associate Partner & Mentorship Coach, Lighthouse International
Legends have always benefited from identifying the mentors they needed to excel.
One of the biggest things I've learnt from the last three years of writing for the Legends Report is that every single person who's achieved any level of meaningful success has always had a mentor.
So with that in mind over the coming weeks and months, we'll be discovering what will empower people like you to learn the secrets and insights from legends about how to succeed in every area of your life, career, family or business! Watch this space for some very exciting news on this.
In the meantime, we wanted to kick things off by finding out from you which legends you would like to be learning from. Here are some ideas based on who we've featured over the years to get you started:
- Does the idea of learning from Sir Richard Branson how to create more than 300 companies without going to the office or wearing a tie appeal to you?
- Would you like to hear the secrets from Jack Welch as to how he became a global CEO and grew GE by more than 4,000% into the world's biggest company?
- Is work-life balance more of a priority for you... meaning that you'd like to hear how Arianna Huffington succeeds professionally through getting the sleep and rest she needs?
- Have you experienced great personal loss and want to learn more about how Sheryl Sandberg stayed strong for her family and held a senior executive role in the face of grief?
- Do you have aspirations to become the biggest philanthropist in the world like Bill Gates?
- Or maybe adventure and exploration is more of your bag and you'd like to learn about how Ellen MacArthur had the drive to sail around the world in record time?
So, here are the questions...
Looking for a mentor now and not sure where to start? Here's Sheryl Sandberg's advice.
Leave A Comment