Legendary Research - Who Would Be Your Ideal Mentor?
By James Mills, Associate Partner & Mentorship Coach, Lighthouse International
One of the biggest things I've learnt from the last three years of writing for the Legends Report is that every single person who's achieved any level of meaningful success has always had a mentor.
So with that in mind over the coming weeks and months, we'll be discovering what will empower people like you to learn the secrets and insights from legends about how to succeed in every area of your life, career, family or business! Watch this space for some very exciting news on this.
In the meantime, we wanted to kick things off by finding out from you which legends you would like to be learning from. Here are some ideas based on who we've featured over the years to get you started:
- Does the idea of learning from Sir Richard Branson how to create more than 300 companies without going to the office or wearing a tie appeal to you?
- Would you like to hear the secrets from Jack Welch as to how he became a global CEO and grew GE by more than 4,000% into the world's biggest company?
- Is work-life balance more of a priority for you... meaning that you'd like to hear how Arianna Huffington succeeds professionally through getting the sleep and rest she needs?
- Have you experienced great personal loss and want to learn more about how Sheryl Sandberg stayed strong for her family and held a senior executive role in the face of grief?
- Do you have aspirations to become the biggest philanthropist in the world like Bill Gates?
- Or maybe adventure and exploration is more of your bag and you'd like to learn about how Ellen MacArthur had the drive to sail around the world in record time?
So, here are the questions...
Learn From The Greats As a Member of The Legends Report!
My passion is education because I feel that so many more people would be able to lead happier, more successful and fulfilling lives if we all had access to a more inspiring education system. My vision is that we have an inspiring teacher in every classroom; I realise that there’s plenty to be done in order to bring that to life, but committed to doing what it takes to bring together the people and resources to make that happen.
As an Associate Partner at Lighthouse International and Co-Founder of Lighthouse Kidz I am committed to developing my ability to bring together emerging leaders and social entrepreneurs to make a positive difference in the world. Presently I’m working on a variety of initiatives such as bringing together the people, expertise and resources to ensure that everyone has access to clean water.