5 Powerful Ways a Morning Run Can Kick-Start Your Day!
A Dose of Inspiration To Get Your Day Going...
By Kris Deichler, Associate Partner & Mentorship Coach, Lighthouse International
Going for an early morning run... if you don't do it regularly, you've probably tried it at least once or twice, but how much can this one practice transform your day?
Here are 5 powerful reasons to build some form of regular exercise into your morning routine from the inspiring video below. It doesn't have to be a run, it could be a swim or a cycle or whatever suits you!
- Momentum - An early morning run gives us a sense of achievement putting us on the front foot first thing in the morning.
- Reflection - Going for a run gives us time to clear our head and appreciate what we have.
- Foresight - Having space to think gives us time to set goals for the day ahead.
- Competition - It builds a strong work ethic and sense of discipline that gives us an edge.
- Self-Image - Becoming fit and healthy promotes a positive sense of self.
Wait! There's More...
Get More Inspiration As a Member of The Legends Report